2011 NBA Mock Draft: Final Projection, Thunder Take Kyle Singler
Kyle Singler Selected No. 24 Overall in 2011 NBA Mock Draft
Even though I may not agree with the thinking behind this pick I have to go ahead and say that the Oklahoma City Thunder are going to go with Kyle Singler out of Duke.
Some don’t consider him to be a first round prospect but rather an early second round guy, but everything coming out of Oklahoma’s camp is suggesting that the Thunder are very high on Singler right now and will take him at 24.
Singler will be one of those “utility men” for the Thunder. He can do a little bit of everything; rebound, pass and play solid defense.
He won’t be incredible at anything, but he will be a solid player.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19 Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?