NBA Mock Draft 2011: Final Projections, Rockets Take Tobias Harris No. 23
Tobias Harris To Houston Rockets In 2011 NBA Mock Draft
The Houston Rockets could do better than Terrence Williams and Chase Budinger. Williams only averaged 5 pts a game last season while Chase put up 9.8. Each player is a great athlete, but neither is as skilled overall as Tobias Harris.
Harris is a great all-around skill set and has the potential to turn into a point-forward type of player for the Rockets. His one and only season at Tennessee, Harris averaged 15.3 points and 7.3 rebounds a game.
He may not be able to make an impact right away because he lacks the athleticism of Williams and Budinger and needs to get stronger, but he definitely has the frame to do so at 6’8” with a 6’11” wingspan. Harris has a great motor that should be able to make up for his athletic ability.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19. Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?