2011 NBA Mock Draft: Final Projections, Nuggets Take Kenneth Faried
2011 NBA Mock Draft Says Denver Nuggets Select Kenneth Faried at No. 22
The Denver Nuggets were one of the hottest teams in the league after they traded away Carmelo Anthony and Chauncey Billups.
The young, talented but inexperienced group from New York made a big difference and holdovers like Ty Lawson erupted to give basketball new meaning in Denver. They stand to lose a few talented players in free agency, but they should be able to find a replacement for at least one of them in the draft.
That replacement is rebound machine Kenneth Faried. The Morehead State Eagle is a dominant force on the glass but measured smaller than teams were anticipating (6’6”) and should fall down the board because of it.
He’s a complete hustle player and will make his living on second chance points, something the Nuggets will be able to use in spades. He can get up and down the court, will always work and fits in immediately with the Nuggets.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19. Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?