2011 NBA Mock Draft: Final Projections, Trail Blazers Take Markieff Morris
Portland Trail Blazers Steal Markieff Morris at No. 21 in the 2011 NBA Draft
The Portland Trail Blazers have a vast array of talented players on their team, and they seem to be just a piece or two away from a deep playoff run.
With LaMarcus Aldridge being the young phenom he is, if the Trail Blazers take Kansas forward/center Markieff Morris, they could have the best defensive low-post duos in the NBA.
Morris may be the less talked about brother (twin Marcus Morris will go higher in the first round), it could be Markieff that has the brighter career in the NBA because of his defensive prowess.
Portland was already one of the best defensive teams in the NBA, and with the addition of Morris, teams will dread heading into Oregon to play the Trail Blazers.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19. Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?