2011 NBA Mock Draft: Final Projection, Bobcats Take Marshon Brooks
Marshon Brooks Selected No. 19 Overall in 2011 NBA Mock Draft
Marshon Brooks is going to be a very nice addition to the Bobcats offense.
He is what people like to call “instant offense” in the sense that he is not really afraid to get his and he has a good shot.
He is considered by many to be one of the best scorers in the draft. He can shoot from range or penetrate to the basket. He is also a pretty decent passer and knows how to set up his teammates.
The Bobcats are looking very good right now getting their defensive stopper in Biyombo and now an offensive specialist in Brooks.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams
3. Utah Jazz: Enes Kanter
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Jan Vesely
5. Toronto Raptors: Kemba Walker
6. Washington Wizards: Tristan Thompson
7. Sacramento Kings: Brandon Knight
8. Detroit Pistons: Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte Bobcats: Bismack Biyombo
10. Milwaukee Bucks: Klay Thompson
11. Golden State Warriors: Jonas Valanciunas
12. Utah Jazz: Jimmer Fredette
13. Phoenix Suns: Alec Burks
14. Houston Rockets: Nikola Vucevic
15. Indiana Pacers: Marcus Morris
16. Philadelphia 76ers: Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks: Chris Singleton
18. Washington Wizards: Iman Shumpert
19 Charlotte Bobcats: Marshon Brooks
20. Minnesota Timberwolves: Donatas Motiejunas
21. Portland Trail Blazers: Markieff Morris
22. Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried
23. Houston Rockets: Tobias Harris
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: Kyle Singler
25. Boston Celtics: JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks: Nikola Mirotic
27. New Jersey Nets: Justin Harper
28. Chicago Bulls: Josh Selby
29. San Antonio Spurs: Davis Bertans
30. Chicago Bulls: Tyler Honeycutt
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?