1) Norv Turner of the Chargers: A 3-4 record and a upcoming trip to London does not bode well for Turner. The Chargers were a popular pick to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl before the season started.
2) Marvin Lewis of the Bengals: The Bengals have not won a game this season. They did not have Carson Palmer for some of their games, but there is no excuse for a bad defense that gave up 38 points to the Steelers on Sunday.
3) Mike Nolan of the 49ers: Nolan might be out if the 49ers don't win next week against the Seahawks. It might be a good time to fire him after the game since the 49ers will have a bye week the week after.
4) Wade Phillips of the Cowboys: Phillips was supposed to lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl but they are only 4-3 this season. The defense and O-Line has been shoddy. Adam "Pacman" Jones did not help out the secondary and WR Roy Williams will have to learn a new offensive system in midseason.
5) Herm Edwards of the Chiefs: How did the Chiefs beat the Broncos this season? I don't see the Chiefs beating any other teams this season. They don't have a starting QB on their roster.
6) Romeo Crennel of the Browns: Crennel's job is on the line again as his team has fallen to 2-4. Is it time to start Brady Quinn at QB?
7) Brad Childress of the Vikings: He was supposed to be an offensive guru but his team's strength is the defense and not the offense.
8) Rod Marinelli of the Lions: This coach should be fired but he is still leading the Lions onto the field every Sunday. This team is winless and their defense is just atrocious.