Down with the King: Top 10 Reasons Why We Hate LeBron James

« Prev
1 of 11
Next »
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse the slideshow
Down with the King: Top 10 Reasons Why We Hate LeBron James
Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images

For some of us, it may have started while he was still in Cleveland. For the rest of us, it may have developed during the summer of 2010.

But I'm sure that we can all say that LeBron James is hated by 90 percent of NBA fans. (the other 10 percent being Heat fans. And I use that term loosely for all those bandwagon jumpers.)

Anyway, in light of LeBron's recent efforts (if you can call it that) in the NBA Finals--I have decided to take my talents to this slideshow and attempt to rank the top 10 reasons why the vast majority of basketball fans hate"The King."

(Although this may come off as an angry fan rant, just seriously consider the points. By no means was this article composed to tarnish LeBron's reputation, but just to highlight why many fans regard him as the league's top villain.)

Begin Slideshow »

Follow Miami Heat from B/R on Facebook

Follow Miami Heat from B/R on Facebook and get the latest updates straight to your newsfeed!

Miami Heat

Subscribe Now

By signing up for our newsletter, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy.

Thanks for signing up.