Kentucky Loses Derrick Locke for Remainder of Season Due to Injury
A week later, and more bad news comes out of Lexington.
For the second straight week, a Wildcat has had an MRI done on his knee.
The news is almost exactly the same for sophomore running back Derrick Locke.
Torn medial collateral and anterior cruciate ligaments will sideline him for the rest of the year.
Locke has been the key to the Kentucky offense. He has rushed for 303 yards with a touchdown. When needed, he has went out and caught 23 passes for 195 yards and a touchdown.
This is another blow after losing senior receiver Dicky Lyons Jr. last week due to basically the same injury.
It doesn't look good for Kentucky on the week they will be traveling to Gainesville to play Florida.
There are plenty of Wildcats that have injuries and may miss the game.
- Dicky Lyons Jr.: Out for season due to knee injury
- Derrick Locke: Out for season due to knee injury
- Myron Pryor: Doubtful due to high ankle sprain
- Micah Johnson: Re-aggravated high ankle sprain
- David Jones: Arm/elbow injury
- Marcus McClinton: Sprained MCL
Hopefully it gets better before it gets any worse.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?