Five Reasons Why the New York Giants Could Go Undefeated at Home
1. Giants fans: Giants fans are incredibly loud (except for when the third quarter begins, but outside of that it's all loud). I'd say Giants fans are in the top five in the league in terms of noise. I've noticed an abnormal amount of false starts this year in Big Blue's three games at home. Coincidence?
2. The schedule: Look at it! They've beaten Washington, Cincinnati, and Seattle at home. They have the 49ers, Cowboys (potentially without Romo), Eagles, Ravens, and Panthers coming up. They're all win-able games for this team.
3. The team: I still think even with the loss on Monday night that this is the best team in the league. They can be charged up by an awesome atmosphere out at the Meadowlands. They love playing in front of their home fans because they were on the road all playoffs.
4. They're making up for lost time: Four straight road games in the playoffs (including Super Bowl XLII) after a season in which they went 3-5 at home, they want to show the league they can win more than games on the road.
5. Hey, those parking passes better be worth it! That's all I have to say. Giants fans who have been to games these last two years will understand this reason.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?