May 31, 2016
Cameron Spencer/Getty Images
10 things that Shane Warne can do once he retires from the IPL:
- Marry Elizabeth Hurley.
- Coach or mentor the Rajasthan Royals (But, of course).
- Commentate (Obviously).
- Pen another autobiography. His first one’s titled “Shane Warne: My autobiography."
- Model and endorse Estee Lauder products.
- Write an agony aunt column on dating, breaking-up and re-dating.Advice on Twitter as a dating tool included.
- Act (in a Bollywood blockbuster co-starring Shilpa Shetty).
- Run the Big Bash Down Under.
- Represent Australia once more. (Come on, there’s no one even close to Warney
in the pipeline.)
- Play 888 Poker.
Quote of the day:
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes. - Mickey Mouse
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!