NCAA: Five Games to Watch This Weekend
Technically this game isn't this weekend, but it's one of the best games this week, so I will start with it.
1) BYU@TCU. All the talk about BYU being a BCS buster could end Thursday night against TCU. TCU's defense is fast and loves to blitz, which could create timing problems for the explosive BYU offense.
Prediction: Close game throughout. Seems like every Thursday night game is. BYU is on a mission though and an undefeated season, if things fall just right, could mean a chance to play for the National Championship.
2) Missouri@Texas. Texas is coming off a HUGE win in the Red River Rivalry; Missouri is coming off a disappointing game against Oklahoma State. Two top QBs going at it and the winner will probably jump into the early lead for the Heisman. There will be high scoring and not much defense in this one.
Prediction: With Texas just becoming No. 1 and Missouri suffering a disappointing loss, I think Missouri comes into Texas and wins.
3) Kansas@Oklahoma. This game is under the radar this week for some reason. Kansas' only loss of the season came against South Florida, which they should have won. Oklahoma, coming off of a heartbreaking loss to Texas, will be pissed. Though Kansas has a similar offense to Texas, just not as powerful. Another close game.
Prediction: Kansas keeps it close for a while but Oklahoma pulls away in the fourth.
4) Ohio State@Michigan State. The loser of this game will find it hard to win the Big 10. With Penn State looking unstoppable I just don't see them losing more than one game. Another big test for Pryor on the road. He passed his first in Camp Randall. Will he pass this one?
Prediction: Grind it out Big 10-style game. Each team has the power backs that suit this style. I give the nod to Ohio State's defense, which will win them the game.
17-13 Ohio State
5) Mississippi State@Tennessee. This is one game that most people outside the fan bases won't be watching, but I will follow this one very closely.
Phillip Fulmeris is on the hot seat, and a loss would drop his SEC record to 0-4 this year. I don't see them firing him, but a loss would not help his cause with the fans. No bowl game for Tennessee this year might spell the end for Fulmer's run at UT.
Prediction: In a must win game to keep them in a race for a bowl game Tennessee wins a close game, in a low scoring game. Neither team has much offense so you might just see single digits by each team.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?