- The Eagles' win against the 49ers might not have been the prettiest, but they were the only NFC East team to win this weekend. There is still hope for the 2008 season.
- Vote now to make Juqua Parker the Defensive Player of the Week.
- While David Akers has been struggling, did anyone realize that the opposing kickers facing the Eagles this year are a perfect 13-for-13 in field goals!
- Though we are repeatedly told the Eagles are playing games without their top two wide receivers, a quick look at the stats show us that DeSean Jackson is in the top 15 for catches and yards among NFL wideouts. When Kevin Curtis returns to team up with Jackson, the Eagles will have their top pass-catchers...forget Reggie Brown.
- Could just be me, but with Andrews continuing to suffer with a back injury, a six-hour plane ride to CA (to see yet another doctor) was probably not the best idea.
- In the span of about two hours on the weekend, we saw the Cowboys lose their Pro Bowl quarterback, Pro Bowl punter, and top rookie running back. Now we find out that Pacman Jones has been suspended.
- The Atlanta Falcons may be 4-2, but two of those wins came against the lowly Lions and Chiefs. The Falcons carry the 24th-rated pass defense, the 20th-rated run defense, and are allowing the opposition an average of 350 yards per game. Rest up, Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook!
- In Correll Buckhalter's two starts this year, he has collected 159 rushing yards and 109 receiving yards...stats that would make even Westbrook jealous!
- In 2007, the Eagles "D" had a total of 19 turnovers. Through the first six weeks of the 2008 season, the "D" has already caused 12 turnovers.
- The NFL trading deadline is today...do the Eagles make any moves? Probably unlikely. Hopefully, the other NFC East teams also remain quiet.