With the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft in the book, it feels like there are still so many questions that need answering.
People went too high and players with a ton of potential are dropping like hot rocks into the first half of the second round.
Players like Da'Quan Bowers, Andy Dalton and Akeem Ayers were expected to go in the first round, but have slipped and a stellar team may get even better with these top-tier guys.
I was actually expecting some normality with the draft this year with the lack of free agency, but as usual, I was sadly mistaken.
The madness of the second and third rounds begins again today at 6 pm ET on ESPN and then goes to ESPN 2 at 8 pm ET.
Check back here for more updates concerning the second and third rounds.
|33. New England Patriots: LB Brooks Reed |
34. Buffalo Bills: DE Da'Quan Bowers
35. Cincinnati Bengals: QB Andy Dalton
36. Denver Broncos: DT Marvin Austin
|49. Washington Redskins: WR Leonard Hankerson
50. San Diego Chargers: WR Titus Young
51. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: OLB Martez Wilson
52. New York Giants: OLB Bruce Carter
|37. Cleveland Browns: CB Brandon Harris |
38. Arizona Cardinals: OLB Akeem Ayers
39. Tennessee Titans: DT Stephen Paea
40. Dallas Cowboys: CB Aaron Williams
|53. Indianapolis Colts: S Rahim Moore
54. Philadelphia Eagles: CB Marcus Gilchrist
55. Kansas City Chiefs: LB Mason Foster
56. New England Patriots: RB Ryan Williams
|41. Washington Redskins: RB Mikel Leshoure |
42. Houston Texans: OLB Jaabal Sheard
43. Minnesota Vikings: DT Christian Ballard
44. Detroit Lions: CB Ras-I Dowling
|57. Seattle Seahawks: OG Rodney Hudson
58. Baltimore Ravens: OLB Justin Houston
59. Cleveland Browns: TE Kyle Rudolph
60. New England Patriots: DE Allen Bailey
|45. San Francisco 49ers: QB Colin Kaepernick |
46. Denver Broncos: OT Benjamin Ijalana
47. St. Louis Rams: WR Greg Little
48. Oakland Raiders: C Stefen Wisniewski
|61. San Diego Chargers: OT Benjamin Ijalana
62. Chicago Bears: WR Torrey Smith
63. Pittsburgh Steelers: OT Marcus Gilbert
64. Green Bay Packers: WR Randall Cobb