What a Sunday...Big Thanks To The Wife!
- The Rams BEAT the Redskins.
- The Eagles (though not pretty) BEAT the 49ers.
- Changed from the DeSean jersey to the Rollins jersey. Wife changes from the Dawkins jersey to the Utley Jersey
- The Cardinals BEAT the Cowboys (T.O. is going to explode!)
- And in about 30 minutes time to "BEAT LA!"
- Penn State is ranked #3 in the country.
- Though still in the NFC East basement, the Eagles are a game back of 2nd place in the division.
Yea there is plenty about the Eagles performance to bitch and complain about today. But we got 2 full weeks to dissect the game. Enjoy the moment, enjoy the Phils tonight!
The 4-2 Falcons (what?!?) are up next. Westbrook, Curtis, Andrews, Brown...see you in 2 weeks!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?