The actual NFL draft is tonight and the last-minute scramble to put the final touches on the draft boards is going on as we speak.
After months of speculation, draft day is here and our long national nightmare will finally be over.
The only real big changes in this mock draft are moving Nick Fairley back into the top 10 per reports the Titans coaches are high on him and moving Justin Houston out of the first round due to his failed drug test.
Quarterbacks will rule, and do not be surprised to see at least three, if not four quarterbacks go in the first round.
This is my final mock draft for the 2011 cycle—hopefully it is somewhat accurate at the end of the day.
|1. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton |
2. Denver Broncos: Marcell Dareus
3. Buffalo Bills: Patrick Peterson
4. Cincinnati Bengals: A.J. Green
|17. New England Patriots: Ryan Kerrigan
18. San Diego Chargers: Cameron Jordan
19. New York Giants: Mark Ingram
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Adrian Clayborn
|5. Arizona Cardinals: Von Miller |
6. Cleveland Browns: Robert Quinn
7. San Francisco 49ers: Blaine Gabbert
8. Tennessee Titans: Nick Fairley
|21. Kansas City Chiefs: Akeem Ayers
22. Indianapolis Colts: Anthony Castonzo
23. Philadelphia Eagles: Gabe Carimi
24. New Orleans Saints: Da'Quan Bowers
|9. Dallas Cowboys: Tyron Smith |
10. Washington Redskins: Julio Jones
11. Houston Texans: J.J. Watt
12. Minnesota Vikings: Jake Locker
|25. Seattle Seahawks: Muhammad Wilkerson
26. Baltimore Ravens: Cameron Heyward
27. Atlanta Falcons: Jimmy Smith
28. New England Patriots: Andy Dalton
|13. Detroit Lions: Prince Amukamara |
14. St. Louis Rams: Corey Liuget
15. Miami Dolphins: Nate Solder
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Aldon Smith
|29. Chicago Bears: Derek Sherrod
30. New York Jets: Stephen Paea
31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Pouncey
32. Green Bay Packers: Brooks Reed
For a look at all things related to the NFL draft, check out our NFL draft hub.