Ten Funny Tennis Quotes
Tennis is a game unlike golf. In golf, you want to kill yourself; in tennis, you want to kill the other player. Here are ten funny quotes that explain tennis.
1. To err is human. To put the blame on someone else is doubles. - Anonymous
2. In tennis, the addict moves about a hard rectangle and seeks to ambush a fuzzy ball with a modified snow-shoe. - Elliot Chaze
3. These ball boys are marvelous. You don't even notice them. There's a left-handed one over there. I noticed him earlier. - Max Robertson
4. Why has slamming a ball with a racquet become so obsessive a pleasure for so many of us? It seems clear to me that a primary attraction of the sport is the opportunity it gives to release aggression physically without being arrested for felonious assault. - Nat Hentoff
5. I listen to him most of the time, some of the time I switch off. - Andy Murray on his coach, Brad Gilbert
6. I had a feeling today that Venus Williams would either win or lose. - Martina Navratilova
7. I'd rather be No. 2 in Chile and No. 1 in the world. - Nicolas Massu
8. She comes from a tennis playing family. Her father's a dentist. - BBC 2
9. The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall. - Mitch Hedberg
10. Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row. - Vitas Gerulaitis, on finally beating Jimmy Connors
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?