This Sunday there will be a key NFC match-up: the Dallas Cowboys versus the New York Giants. This event is significant as it will decide where the Green Bay Packers play, if they beat the Seattle Seahawks.
If the Dallas Cowboys win, then the Packers travel to Dallas yet again. But if New York wins then the Giants travel to Lambeau field and put there awesome road record on the line. Here are some keys to beating the Dallas Cowboys:
- Pressure Tony Romo. Keep him out of sync with his receivers.
- Be physical. Don't be dainty. Play like the Philadelphia Eagles did.
- Press those receivers and make sure they don't gain depth or else you will be burned.
Here are some keys to beating the New York Giants:
- Pressure Eli Manning. Force him out of the pocket.
- Stop the RUN! The Giants have a pretty good running game going. If you can stop it then you challenge Eli to pass the ball.
This is one for the books because the Dallas Cowboys have never beaten a team three times in a season. So maybe this will be the New York Giants' chance to pull of an upset. Even though the Packers have to play the Seahawks, the game of the week for the NFC will be the Dallas Cowboys versus the New York Giants.
My prediction is that the Giants win, 24-21.