Sunday still pains me, and there's not much I am able to say at this point, as it's too painful. Here are a few notes:
1. Trent Cole was horrible against the run.
2. Andy is not currently a good gamed-ay coach. He is, in fact, a bad game-day coach. Poor playcalling, benching DeSean for almost an entire quarter, not taking G-Lew out of the game completely after three drops, refusing to call a QB sneak AGAIN, challenging the more unchallengeable call seen all year, etc. etc. etc.
3. Bradley and Gocong cannot cover at all.
4. We miss Andrews something fierce. He's the best screen lead-blocker in the league and a better road grader than MJG can dream of being. Get well soon!
5. McNabb is a leader. The players know it and true fans do, too. He needs to step up and make his comments and this players only meeting count. It's time to get in his receivers' faces and say, "Stop dropping passes or I'll make sure you ride the bench."
It's time to get in the faces of his blockers when they hang him out to dry. It's time to tuck the ball and run and remind the NFL that he has one hell of a set of wheels under him.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!