The previous poll asked: Which line is most likely for Daisuke Matsuzaka tonight?
- 6.2 IP, 5 H, 3 ER, 6 K, 3 BB
43% of all votes
- 5.1 IP, 4 H, 4 ER, 3 K, 5 BB
25% of all vote
- 5.2 IP, 2 H, 1 ER, 6 K, 1 BB
20% of all votes
- 8 IP, 3 H, 1 ER, 7 K, 2 BB
11% of all votes
- 2 IP, 6 H, 6 ER, 2 K, 6 BB
2% of all votes
Dice-K’s real line was: 5 IP, 8 H, 3 ER, 5 K, 3 BB. What in his body of work made us believe that he would get into the sixth before a skyrocketing pitch count? We were all a little optimistic—or Dice K came up a little bit short. Either way, it was just enough to get the Red Sox back to Boston up 2-0.
Now onto the new poll question:
Did you stay up until the last out at 12:48 am?
- Yes, and I am going to pay for it today
- No, I may be a pansy but I am well rested.
Be sure to go vote and then comment here to make your voice heard!
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!