POLL: Did You Make It to the End of the Boston Red Sox Clincher?
The previous poll asked: Which line is most likely for Daisuke Matsuzaka tonight?
- 6.2 IP, 5 H, 3 ER, 6 K, 3 BB
43% of all votes
- 5.1 IP, 4 H, 4 ER, 3 K, 5 BB
25% of all vote
- 5.2 IP, 2 H, 1 ER, 6 K, 1 BB
20% of all votes
- 8 IP, 3 H, 1 ER, 7 K, 2 BB
11% of all votes
- 2 IP, 6 H, 6 ER, 2 K, 6 BB
2% of all votes
Dice-K’s real line was: 5 IP, 8 H, 3 ER, 5 K, 3 BB. What in his body of work made us believe that he would get into the sixth before a skyrocketing pitch count? We were all a little optimistic—or Dice K came up a little bit short. Either way, it was just enough to get the Red Sox back to Boston up 2-0.
Now onto the new poll question:
Did you stay up until the last out at 12:48 am?
- Yes, and I am going to pay for it today
- No, I may be a pansy but I am well rested.
Be sure to go vote and then comment here to make your voice heard!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?