Jeff Zelevansky/Getty Images
With just over three weeks until the draft, folks sure are getting excited about something football related that isn't a labor problem.
Who will your team draft? Will it be the best pick, or will they do something crazy and unexpected?
It's possible that there will still be a lockout, which will have a large impact on this draft.
The NFL draft experts out there kind of take this into consideration. As I update you through the day with my mock draft thoughts, I will be comparing them to the expert picks.
Today, we will be looking at the mock drafts of Todd McShay, Mel Kiper, Pat Kirwan, Rob Rang and Chad Reuter, plus mine.
1. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton, QB
2. Denver Broncos: Marcell Dareus, DT
3. Buffalo Bills: Blaine Gabbert, QB
4. Cincinnati Bengals: A.J. Green, WR
17. New England Patriots: Ryan Kerrigan, DE
18. San Diego Chargers: Cameron Jordan, DE
19. New York Giants: Mike Pouncey, OG
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Justin Houston, DE
5. Arizona Cardinals: Von Miller, OLB
6. Cleveland Browns: Da’Quan Bowers, DE
7. San Francisco: Patrick Peterson, CB
8. Tennessee Titans: Nick Fairley, DT
21. Kansas City Chiefs: Gabe Carimi, OT
22. Indianapolis Colts: Tyron Smith, OT
23. Philadelphia Eagles: Akeem Ayers, OLB
24. New Orleans Saints: Adrian Clayborn, DE
9. Dallas Cowboys: J.J. Watt, DE
10. Washington Redskins: Julio Jones, WR
11. Houston Texans: Robert Quinn, DE
12. Minnesota Vikings: Ryan Mallett, QB
25. Seattle Seahawks: Jake Locker, QB
26. Baltimore Ravens: Jimmy Smith, CB
27. Atlanta Falcons: Cameron Heyward, DE
28. New England Patriots: Nate Solder, OT
13. Detroit Lions: Prince Amukamara, CB
14. St. Louis Rams: Corey Liuget, DT
15. Miami Dolphins: Mark Ingram, RB
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Aldon Smith, DE
29. Chicago Bears: Anthony Castonzo, OT
30. New York Jets: Muhammad Wilkerson, DT
31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Aaron Williams, DB
32. Green Bay Packers: Ryan Williams, RB