2011 NFL Mock Draft: Is Mark Ingram a Lock for the Miami Dolphins in Round One?
Kiper: Mark Ingram, RB Alabama
McShay: Mark Ingram, RB Alabama
Kirwan: Prince Amukamara, CB Nebraska
Rang: Mark Ingram, RB Alabama
Reuter: Mark Ingram, RB Alabama
My pick: Mark Ingram, RB Alabama
Is there a safer pick than Mark Ingram to the Miami Dolphins at No. 15 overall? I thought we would all agree once again here, but Kirwan has Ingram falling way down to the Packers, and believe Amukamara will get to Miami. The Dolphins certainly would take him, but he's not going to be available.
Miami could also consider drafting a quarterback, but it might be a bit of risk here. Without Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams the Dolphins need a running back. Ingram is the best in the draft class and will no doubt be a great player in the NFL.
Ingram's vision is outstanding. He sees the field like no other, and because of that the Dolphins will take him in the first round. His strength and agility will make it very hard for opposing teams to bring him down.
1. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton, QB
17. New England Patriots: Ryan Kerrigan, DE
5. Arizona Cardinals: Von Miller, OLB
21. Kansas City Chiefs: Gabe Carimi, OT
9. Dallas Cowboys: J.J. Watt, DE
25. Seattle Seahawks: Jake Locker, QB
13. Detroit Lions: Prince Amukamara, CB
29. Chicago Bears: Anthony Castonzo, OT
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?