Brock Lesnar vs. JDS: TUF 13 on Spike TV—Deep (Random) Thought Intermission
1. Myles Jury got some early camera time, the coaches are raving about him and then he comes up lame in the early going, not good. That combo plus the fact that it’s a knee at issue makes me think we won’t be seeing too much more of him.
2. It will be interesting how the UFC distracts the audience from the main course i.e. Lesnar vs. JDS. Every time they appear on screen together, I suddenly don’t care AT ALL about TUF. I just want them to strap on the leather and get after it.
3. Lesnar gets the choice between first pick of fighter or fight and goes with fighter—I’d always choose to pick the first matchup since you gotta figure they’re almost guessing at this early stage. By the time the first fight rolls around, you should have a pretty good idea of proficiencies.
4. Len Bentley goes first; Keon Caldwell goes last, possibly because it’s tough to imagine his one-on-one with Lesnar going well. That country-strong drawl is tough to understand.
5. The British Mike Bowman is also borderline unintelligible—by my count, that means we could be looking at an unprecedented triple subtitle season and ALL THREE will be for individuals who are actually speaking English (Bowman, Caldwell and JDS).
That would be outstanding.
6. The sound bytes from JDS are gonna be the highlight of the season. Bet.
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?