The real NFL Draft is next month. Until then, we will entertain you with mock drafts.
The general managers, coaches and front offices of all 32 teams are keeping busy with the draft at the moment with the lockout in place, so this year's draft could be very different.
How it will be different no one can really say, but since mock drafts are all speculation to begin with, it does not really matter.
Blaine Gabbert is becoming the talk of the draft. There is less argument now over who will be drafted first and more talk of whether Gabbert will go No. 1 overall.
The order of wide receivers and defensive tackles also is a matter of debate. Who is the best defensive tackle on the board? Marcell Dareus or Nick Fairley?
We'll find out when the real draft happens, until then, here is my latest mock draft.
|1. Carolina Panthers: Marcell Dareus |
2. Denver Broncos: Da'Quan Bowers
3. Buffalo Bills: Cam Newton
4. Cincinnati Bengals: A.J. Green
|17. New England Patriots: Aldon Smith
18. San Diego Chargers: Muhammad WIlkerson
19. New York Giants: Tyron Smith
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Adrian Clayborn
|5. Arizona Cardinals: Von Miller |
6. Cleveland Browns: Nick Fairley
7. San Francisco 49ers: Patrick Peterson
8. Tennessee Titans: Blaine Gabbert
|21. Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Houston
22. Indianapolis Colts: Anthony Castonzo
23. Philadelphia Eagles: Derek Sherrod
24. New Orleans Saints: Corey Liuget
|9. Dallas Cowboys: Prince Amukamara |
10. Washington Redskins: Julio Jones
11. Houston Texans: Cameron Jordan
12. Minnesota Vikings: J.J. Watt
|25. Seattle Seahawks: Akeem Ayers
26. Baltimore Ravens: Torrey Smith
27. Atlanta Falcons: Aaron Williams
28. New England Patriots: Cameron Heyward
|13. Detroit Lions: Nate Solder |
14. St. Louis Rams: Robert Quinn
15. Miamia Dolphins: Mark Ingram
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ryan Kerrigan
|29. Chicago Bears: Gabe Carimi
30. New York Jets: Phil Taylor
31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Pouncey
32. Green Bay Packers: Titus Young