March Madness Predictions for the Entire West Region.
If you were reading my earlier tournament thread, you saw us cover a lot of the expert predictions and pundit opinions so as to properly bet our houses.
Now, let’s get a little more specific. We’ll be focusing on the West Region, and let’s say you can bet your chimney.
Some of the questions we’ll be tackling:
- Can Duke escape this loaded bracket?
- Is UConn actually the team to beat?
- Can Texas regain its midseason form?
- Does anyone know who San Diego State is?
- And is Kyrie Irving coming back for the tournament?
That latter-est inquiry is of particular interest to Cavs fans, who would like a glimpse of their franchise savior (part deux) prior to his drafting.
It’s the most difficult region in the NCAAs and, as such, the most difficult to predict.
Luckily, you can rely on me for accurate predictions, because I can rely on the Internet.
(Check out the B/R NCAA tournament page for more tourney info.)
(Download your B/R NCAA bracket here!)