Two somewhat surprise teams, Clemson and UAB will battle for the right to be the No. 12 seed in the East and battle West Virgina.
Clemson comes in with a record of 21-11 while UAB brings a record of 22-8.
Both teams will have something to prove as many anyalsts have balked at their inclusion into this tourney.
Here are my five key players to watch:
1. Demontez Stitt(Clemson): Stitt comes in averaging a team-high 14.7 ppg to go along with 4.4 rpg. Stitt will control the tempo for Clemson.
2. Jerai Grant(Clemson): Grant needs to be a force down low. He will need bigger numbers than his 12.1ppg and 6.7 rpg averages.
3. Milton Jennings(Clemson): Jennings will have to help Grant down low and dominate the paint. His 8.3ppg and 5.3 rpg will not be enough for a Tiger win.
4. Jamarr Sanders(UAB): Sanders leads the Blazers with 17.7 ppg. Sanders will find his points in this game as Clemson will focus on controlling the paint.
5. Cameron Moore(UAB): Moore will have to be a force down low for the Blazers to have any chance at winning. Moore average's 14.3ppg and 9.4rpg. He will need at least 20 and 12 for a win.
To me, Clemson will control this game from the opening tipoff. UAB will never be far behind but look for a solid game from the Tigers. Clemson wins by eight.