5 Players to Watch in Tonight's Game Between UAB and Clemson
Two somewhat surprise teams, Clemson and UAB will battle for the right to be the No. 12 seed in the East and battle West Virgina.
Clemson comes in with a record of 21-11 while UAB brings a record of 22-8.
Both teams will have something to prove as many anyalsts have balked at their inclusion into this tourney.
Here are my five key players to watch:
1. Demontez Stitt(Clemson): Stitt comes in averaging a team-high 14.7 ppg to go along with 4.4 rpg. Stitt will control the tempo for Clemson.
2. Jerai Grant(Clemson): Grant needs to be a force down low. He will need bigger numbers than his 12.1ppg and 6.7 rpg averages.
3. Milton Jennings(Clemson): Jennings will have to help Grant down low and dominate the paint. His 8.3ppg and 5.3 rpg will not be enough for a Tiger win.
4. Jamarr Sanders(UAB): Sanders leads the Blazers with 17.7 ppg. Sanders will find his points in this game as Clemson will focus on controlling the paint.
5. Cameron Moore(UAB): Moore will have to be a force down low for the Blazers to have any chance at winning. Moore average's 14.3ppg and 9.4rpg. He will need at least 20 and 12 for a win.
To me, Clemson will control this game from the opening tipoff. UAB will never be far behind but look for a solid game from the Tigers. Clemson wins by eight.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?