It is time for Monday Mock Draft Mania!
While everyone else is filling out a bracket, we here in the NFL department do not even know who the seeds are.
In fact, we are not sure what the point of basketball is and what this whole "March Madness" thing is doing to our television sets.
Of course, the lockout is a huge downer, but we remain eternally optimistic because there still is the UFL.
Since the NFL draft still is happening, we'll just continue to focus on that and hope the players continue to lose in court because I am on the owners' side now.
But that is a different argument for a different day.
We'll be spending the day putting up a mock draft, so keep checking back as it goes up. Thanks for stopping by.
|1. Carolina Panthers: Blaine Gabbert, QB |
2. Denver Broncos: Nick Fairley, DT
3. Buffalo Bills: Patrick Peterson, CB
4. Cincinnati Bengals: Da'Quan Bowers, DE
|17. New England Patriots: Cameron Jordan, DE
18. San Diego Chargers: Tyron Smith, OT
19. New York Giants: Akeem Ayers, OLB
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Aldon Smith, OLB
|5. Arizona Cardinals: Von Miller, OLB |
6. Cleveland Browns: Marcell Dareus, DE
7. San Francisco: Prince Amukamara, CB
8. Tennessee Titans: Cam Newton, QB
|21. Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Houston, OLB
22. Indianapolis Colts: Anthony Castonzo, OT
23. Philadelphia Eagles: Derek Sherrod, OT
24. New Orleans Saints: Corey Liuget, DT
|9. Dallas Cowboys: Robert Quinn, DE |
10. Washington Redskins: A.J. Green, WR
11. Houston Texans: J.J. Watt, DE
12. Minnesota Vikings: Jake Locker, QB
|25. Seattle Seahawks: Adrian Clayborn, DE
26. Baltimore Ravens: Jonathan Baldwin, WR
27. Atlanta Falcons: Aaron Williams, CB
28. New England Patriots: Torrey Smith, WR
|13. Detroit Lions: Nate Solder, OT |
14. St. Louis Rams: Julio Jones, WR
15. Miami Dolphins: Mark Ingram, RB
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ryan Kerrigan, DE
|29. Chicago Bears: Gabe Carimi, OT
30. New York Jets: Phil Taylor, DT
31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Pouncey, OG
32. Green Bay Packers: Cameron Hayward, DE