49ers Coach Mike Nolan's Press Confernce Notes and Quotes
- The defensive players had "mental errors" on the long passes that Brees connected on.
- "Our offensive line can play better."
- The Saints offense is similar to their own offense.
- Has not spoken with Vernon Davis after his outburst on the field but he will. "Vernon is an emotional player."
- "Kentwan Balmer is getting better."
- "The vertical passes were the ones that got us in trouble."
- Thought the defense did some outstanding things.
- Wanted to slow the game down so he used the challenge in the 3rd quarter on a six yard gain by the Saints.
- Might activate Tully Banta-Cain for the Patriots game
- Doesn't plan on making any lineup changes.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?