First Half - Who Would of Thought?
When did Orton and the Bears learn to play offense...HUH?
- Just imagine how dominant the Eagles offense would be with a TE that could catch!
- Looks more like Dallas-game D, then Steelers-game D.
- Looks like lesson learned by DeSean...6 points equals hands on the ball in the endzone. I wish the same 2 hands were catching that punt.
- Just imagine how dominant the Eagles defense would be if they could cover a TE.
- Hey, after 67 pass attemtps last week without a sack, the Bears were due for a sack (or 2)
- Welcome to the 2008 season Reggie Brown. Told ya the Eagles are better with a healthy Reggie Brown. He could flourish in this complimentary role.
- Sheppard, you are lucky Hester is a WR that can't catch. Samuel you weren't that lucky.
- J. Parker gets the sacks, Cole gets the double teams. Parker should thank Cole.
- DeSean is not a fluke my friends. He is our B-West tonight.
- Just imagine the WRs once Curtis comes back...maybe next week?
- If we had this special teams coverage against the Cowboys we would be 3-0
- Mama McNabb have any left overs?!?
- JJ, is any coach more creative with their blitz packages?
- Don't even utter the name Reno Mahe or the Green Bay game!
- Can any of the Eagles safeties be trusted in pass coverage? Demps I hear has some coverage skills...why not give him a shot.
- The Bears are Eagles screen pass good.
- Guess Orton didn't get the Memo that he should suck. Too late to bring back the Grossman, Benson combination?
- Looks like Rocca is still searching for that consistency.
- Eagles may be losing...but don't forget, Mets are out of the playoffs! (smiling again?)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?