Top 10 Reasons Brandon Davies Was Dismissed from BYU
If you haven’t heard by now, BYU basically just ended their dreams of a National Championship thanks to the dismissal of Brandon Davies for a violation of the honor code.
Davies is a sophomore starter for the Cougars who averaged 11 points and six rebounds a game. He started 26 of the 29 games and was a key part of the Jimmer Fredettes.
I’m glad he’s suspended; I hate Cinderella teams.
Let me clarify that a bit. I hate Cinderella teams that are favorites before the tournament starts.
They’re fun to watch but annoying to hear about from every media member.
Each year people act like it’s an unprecedented feat that mid-major won a tournament game, even if they were seeded far higher than the team they faced.
So thanks Brandon Davies for doing whatever you did. I appreciate it.
The big question everyone wants to know is what exactly did Brandon Davies do to kick him off the team?
Everyone has their assumptions due to the absurd honor code of Brigham Young University.
It wasn’t that he drank coffee, didn’t show up to mass or had a girl over. I don’t think it was drinking alcohol or smoking pot either.
I got my own thoughts and explanations on what really happened and I’ll present them to you with The Top 10 Reasons Brandon Davies was Dismissed from BYU:
10. He got into an argument with Coach Dave Rose and made him speak during a game
9. He was wearing a pair of Pajamajeans
8. He was selling Jimmer autographs on eBay
7. He was living with a bunch of drag queens for a spin off reality show called, Bro Wives
6 . He was heard cackling during an episode of Mr. Sunshine
5. He was caught in the act of doing Humpilates with Jimmy K
4. He actually enjoyed watching the Oscars and though Celine Dion was good looking.
3. He was filming a basketball trick shot video (Every athlete should be suspended for this)
2. He was caught watching a pirated copy of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
1. He was planning to start a Porn House in Provo with Charlie Sheen (BiWinning!)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?