NFL Lockout: Top Five Things We Will Miss out on If There's a Lockout
NFL Lockout Looms, Fans Start Making Plans on What to Do if They Can't Watch Football.
With the collective bargaining agreement expiring on March 3, there appears to be no headway between the NFL and its players.
If the lockout never gets resolved before next season, here are the top five things we as football fans would miss out on.
5. Cam Newton as an NFL player: Whether you believe Cameron Newton's skills can translate well to the NFL or not, everyone wants to see how he does. He's got Reggie Bush hype coming out of college after leading the Auburn Tigers to the BCS championship this year. Can he outrun NFL defenses the way he did college ones? Will he be exposed? If only we knew the answers...
4. Foot fetishes: The NFL season is always filled with wild character development and zany stories. This year New York Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife appeared to be featured in a bunch of Youtube foot fetish videos with Ryan possible being the narrator. It's stories like these that make the year more interesting.
3. John Harbaugh as an NFL coach: Stanford coach John Harbaugh left Stanford after a magical run led by QB Andrew Luck this year, as he will (hopefully) take his talents to the 49ers. He was a great coach in college. Will he be a great coach in the NFL or another great college coach turned NFL flub?
2. How the Patriots will respond: The New England Patriots were supposed to win it all this year; they were clicking on all cylinders and regularly blew teams out of the water. But they choked against the Jets, their bitter rival, and that's got to sting for Tom Brady and Co.
1. Can the Packers repeat: Aaron Rodgers is the talk of the town these days, emerging from Brett Favre's shadow and winning his first Super Bowl with the Green Bay Packers. Combined with a ferocious Packers defense, it's going to be interesting if they can turn this into a dynasty or if they were simply a one-year wonder.
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?