Finally, here are five active QBs within reach of being one of the 30 most accomplished QBs of all-time.
31. Philip Rivers – 39.342 0 champs, 69% win, 3x all-star, 97.2 QB rtg
I say Phillip wins a Super Bowl somewhere down the line and moves into top 25 all-time on this list.
32. Aaron Rodgers – 39.150 1 champ, 60% win, 1x all-star, 98.4 QB rtg
I think if we do this ranking again in ten years, we’ll find Aaron Rodgers right up there with his old buddy Brett Favre. He has the most upside in this group and I think he has the character to be top ten all-time.
41. Tony Romo – 37.245 0 champ, 62% win, 3x all-star, 95.5 QB rtg
When Tony Romo first came on, I thought he had a chance to be considered with Brady and Manning. He still does have a chance but it’s just not that good. I say he ends up with a ring and a bunch of Pro Bowls and a top 30 ranking.
48. Eli Manning – 35.702 1 champ, 58% win, 1x all-star, 80.2 QB rtg
I think this might be as good as it gets for Eli. Maybe a few more Pro Bowls.
49. Michael Vick – 35.476 0 champ, 55% win, 4x all-star, 80.2 QB rtg
He’s in that top three group I mentioned with Steve Young as far as athletic ability. I would love to see him win a ring. I don’t know if it’ll happen but he’ll definitely get more Pro Bowls. I don’t think he cracks the top 30 though.