Week 4 Blogpoll
Only a few comments on this one, since it was an offweek for Cal and no one probably cares that much.
- USC stands at #1 with the most impressive win of the season, but Florida and Georgia are looming after quality road wins. It’s hard to tell how good Tennessee or Arizona State are, and both Gators and Bulldogs had their in-game struggles. Nevertheless, both of these teams laid the hammer down early and neither was seriously threatened after halftime.
However, neither had the banner conference win this week, so they don’t even get to move up. This week it’s all Geaux Tigers.
- We won’t know anything about Oklahoma until the Red River Shootout. #5 seems right for them.
- I know South Florida might have had a serious injury, but winning by eight to lowly Florida International.
- Vanderbilt survived a mudfest against Ole Miss (and some of the worst red zone offense I’ve ever gametracked), so they’ll be ready for their own crap-mania against Auburn in a week.
- Wonderful showing by Pryor against Troy.
- I considered taking East Carolina off, but I’ll let them hang around because Skip Holtz is a GENIUS, right???
- Wisconsin, the Oklahomas and Illinois all had tough weeks against BYE, but they hold steady.
- More mid-majors the better; in come TCU and old favorites Boise State. The West still wins, even when the Pac-10 plays like garbage.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?