Super Bowl Drinking Game XLV...Better Known As Super Drinkmasters
Every American in this amazing country of ours will in some way be a part of the Super Bowl. 90 percent of those people will drink some form of adult beverage. This is for all of those people who want to enjoy that beverage while watching the game.
This game was created around 3am after having a few drinks of my own and with no spell check or any changes being made except where foul language was involved. I know this came out a little later than expected but somethings cannot be helped.
I present to you SuperDrinkmasters 2.
1A. Must pick a team to root for prior to the game
2B. MUST NOT B&^% OUT TAKE THE D@#$ DRINK
3C. All drinks missed while taking a time out (bathroom or food refill etc) will be considered a penalty and doubled after the time out is over
4D. Drinks must be consumed within a timely manner
5E. If drinks continue to accumulate a beer bong will count as 10 drinks (this can occur only twice during the game).
6F. Food re-supply and visits to the urination station are authorized without penalty during commercials
1 Drink every time...
- Opposing team gets a first down
- Opposing team gets a 20 yard play
- Your team gets flagged for holding
- A Steeler does Aaron Rodgers Championship Belt end zone dance
- A Packer player does the same end zone dance
- James Harrison's illegal hits are discussed
- A fan wearing a cheese head is shown
- Previous Super bowl highlights or player mentioned or shown (unless in the game or a higher amount of drinks is authorized)
- A non-head coach is shown
- TV show or sporting event promoted (not including commercials)
- Any team punts
- A roman numeral is spoken as a letter
- A not funny commercial is played after start of game and before the first half ends (host decides)
Who will win?
- Opposing team scores
- Any team is mentioned that is not the Packers or Steelers
- Big Ben's court cases are discussed
- A turnover occurs for either team
- Troy Polomalu's hair is compared to the Packer Linebacking Corps hair
- The lockout is talked about
- False Start, Offsides, Delay of Game, or Encroachment are called on either team
- There is an injury where a player goes "down" and/or ref calls time out
- Aaron Rodgers legacy as a Packer is discussed
- A coach's challenge is upheld
- Former athlete appears in a commercial
- Brett Favre is mentioned
Drink 10 anytime...
- Opposing team wins coin toss
- A coach's challenge is overturned
- Turnover in the red zone
- Onside kick attempted or recovered
- A safety
- 40+ yard touchdown
- Fourth down attempt converted
- Rodgers or Roethlisberger scores a non passing TD
- A WAG is shown
- Anything about the state of the U.S. economy is mentioned
- A referee gets run over or falls during a play
- Anyone who doesn't drink something that is a man's drink (beer or stronger must not be fruity or involve flavoring)
- A former Steeler or Packer is shown.
All Take a Beer Bong or Chug (less than a 45 seconds)...
- The Dallas Cowboys are mentioned.
- If a first happens or record is broken for the Super bowl.
- Turnover for a touchdown or special teams touchdown occurs.
- Game changer for opposing team inside two minutes (4th quarter only)
- Your team loses and for each overtime
- Roger Goodell is shown before trophy presentation
- If a wager placed by teams' state governor is mentioned
- If there is a chick fight during a beer commercial with males reacting to the fight (chick meaning girls you redneck)
- If MVP is not an offensive player.
Give 3 drinks to another person...
- A fan is wearing another teams jersey
- Jerry Jones is shown
- The magnificence of the stadium is discussed
- A fan is wearing a Brett Favre jersey
Hope everyone enjoys the game.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?