Top 10 Hockey Quotes
A collection of the most humorous and memorable quotes from the hockey world:
10. "I’m not dumb enough to be a goalie."—Brett Hull
9. "Yeah, I’m cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn’t mean I’m not a nice person."—Jeremy Roenick
8. "We are the sort of people who make health insurance popular."—Terry Sawchuk, former Red Wings goaltender
7. "Hockey players wear numbers because you can’t always identify the body with dental records."—Anonymous
6. "We get nose jobs all the time in the NHL, and we don’t even have to go to the hospital."—Brad Park
5. "By the age of 18, the average American has witnessed 200,000 acts of violence on television, most of them occurring during Game One of the NHL playoff series."—Steve Rushin
4. "A puck is a hard rubber disc that hockey players strike when they can’t hit one another."—Jimmy Cannon
3. "How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?"—Jacques Plante
2. "One road trip we were stuck on the runway for seven hours. The plane kept driving and driving until we arrived at the rink, and I realized we were on a bus."—Glenn Healy, on his IHL time
1. "You’re playing worse every day and right now you’re playing like the middle of next week."—Herb Brooks
Hope you enjoyed it and got a few cheap laughs.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?