It's Deja Vu all over again! Top-Five Reasons for the Mets' Slide Out of First
The Mets never cease to disappoint me. As usual, I can’t book a flight to New York for the postseason...Yet. The following are the top-five reasons why the team has had yet another late-season slide out of first.
5. The Mets are just giving the Philadelphia Phillies a false sense of security.
4. They took Yogi’s advice to heart, “It’s Déjà Vu all over again!”
3. They always have a hard time rebounding when Mr. Met is in a slump.
2. They’re blackmailing season-ticket holders who haven’t paid their ‘09 deposits yet.
1. They don’t want Yankees fans to get a complex. You know how fragile their egos can be.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?