My SEC Power Poll Ballot (Week 3)
The full poll is coming out later tonight, but here's how I see it:
1. Georgia: Didn't play well Saturday in Columbia, but they got the win. That's the mark of a great team.
2. Florida: We'll know much more about the Gators after this week, as the defense will face a tough test against the Vols' power run game.
3. LSU: Even with up and down QB play, these Tigers seem to have fewer questions on offense than Auburn. This week's showdown on the Plains will be another classic.
4. Auburn: Al Borges, please pick up the white courtesy phone...
5. Alabama: Much better effort than the near debacle against Tulane. Can they keep it up headed into conference play?
6. Vanderbilt: If not for Skip Holtz, Bobby Johnson would be the national coach of the year so far.
7. Ole Miss: If the Rebels beat Vandy on Saturday, they'll match their win total from last year. Of course, that's a big if.
8. Tennessee: Much improved performance for the Vols, dominating UAB. Now, can they stop the mighty Gators?
9. Kentucky: Still not convinced the 'Cats will be able to win in conference with that offense, but so far so good.
10. South Carolina: The Gamecocks just don't have an SEC-ready QB on the roster. With all the rotating Spurrier does, they'll never be able to develop one, either.
11. Mississippi State: Bulldog fans have to wonder about Croom's decision-making after the game Saturday night.
12. Arkansas: Actually benefitted from Hurricane Ike as they remain undefeated for an additional week.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?