The full poll is coming out later tonight, but here's how I see it:
1. Georgia: Didn't play well Saturday in Columbia, but they got the win. That's the mark of a great team.
2. Florida: We'll know much more about the Gators after this week, as the defense will face a tough test against the Vols' power run game.
3. LSU: Even with up and down QB play, these Tigers seem to have fewer questions on offense than Auburn. This week's showdown on the Plains will be another classic.
4. Auburn: Al Borges, please pick up the white courtesy phone...
5. Alabama: Much better effort than the near debacle against Tulane. Can they keep it up headed into conference play?
6. Vanderbilt: If not for Skip Holtz, Bobby Johnson would be the national coach of the year so far.
7. Ole Miss: If the Rebels beat Vandy on Saturday, they'll match their win total from last year. Of course, that's a big if.
8. Tennessee: Much improved performance for the Vols, dominating UAB. Now, can they stop the mighty Gators?
9. Kentucky: Still not convinced the 'Cats will be able to win in conference with that offense, but so far so good.
10. South Carolina: The Gamecocks just don't have an SEC-ready QB on the roster. With all the rotating Spurrier does, they'll never be able to develop one, either.
11. Mississippi State: Bulldog fans have to wonder about Croom's decision-making after the game Saturday night.
12. Arkansas: Actually benefitted from Hurricane Ike as they remain undefeated for an additional week.