That Ball Went so High It Could Have Got an Air Hostess Down with It !!!
Every cricket fan knows the antics and wonderful awesome vocabulary and commentary skills of Mr. Navjot Singh Sidhu .
Here are some of his funny "Siddhuisms" .... Enjoy !
- There is light at the end of the tunnel for India, but it's that of an incoming train which will run them over.
- Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
- This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was run out in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados."Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope."
- Sri Lankan score is running like an Indian taximeter.
- Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide.
- Wickets are like wives - you never know which way they will turn!
- He is like Indian three-wheeler, which will suck a lot of diesel but cannot go beyond 30! – On Virender Sehwag
- The Indians are going to beat the Kiwis! Let me tell you, my friend that the Kiwi is the only bird in the whole world, which does not have wings!
- As uncomfortable as a bum on a porcupine.
- The Indians are finding the gaps like a pin a haystack.
- The pitch is as dead as a dodo.
- Deep Dasgupta is as confused as a child is in a topless bar!
- The way Indian wickets are falling reminds of the cycle stand at Rajendra Talkies in Patiala one falls and everything else falls!
- Indian team without Sachin is like giving Kiss without a Squeeze.
- You cannot make Omelets without breaking the eggs.
- Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket Keeper, he is a goalkeeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester United.
- He will fight a rattlesnake and give it the first two bites too.
- One, who doesn't throw the dice, can never expect to score a six.
- This quote was made after Eddie Nichols, the third umpire, ruled Shivnarine Chanderpaul 'NOT OUT' in the second test at Port of Spain T&T "Eddie Nichols is a man who cannot find his own buttocks with his two hands."
- You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
- He is like a one-legged man in a bum kicking competition.
- The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason.
- Kumble's bowling at the moment is flat as a Dosa.
- A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef.
- A revolutionary idea is usually one with its sleeves rolled up.
- After marriage, the other man's wife looks more beautiful.
- Age has been the perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
- Anybody can pilot a ship when the sea is calm.
- Beware of the naked man who offers you his shirt.
- Even a cock crows over his own dunghill.
- I am a sepoy and I will follow the guidance of my leaders . This after he went home midway through England series under Azhar's captaincy.
- I have seen many ladies displaying different styles and different styles displaying ladies.
- If the heavens throw you dates, you got to keep your mouth open.
- It's like the brooding hen sitting over a china egg.
- Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And venture belongs to the adventurous.
- One who doesn't throw the dice can never expect to score a six.
- The ball whizzes past like a bumblebee and the Indians are in the sea.
- The cat with gloves catches no mice.
- The gap between the bat and pad is so much that I would have driven a car through it!
- We are all Adam's children - it's just the skin that makes all the difference.
- We'll take the cake with the red cherry on top.
- When you are dining with a demon, you got to have a long spoon.
- You can't play a symphony alone, it takes an orchestra to play it.
- You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants.
P.S. : Most of the above comments were made during a match by Mr. Siddhu from the commentary box !
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?