There are no words to describe my emotions throughout the Oregon Ducks' most recent nail-biting game.
The first half had me begging for Chris Harper to come in and become a freshman phenom. Well, be careful what you wish for. Yet again, a Duck quarterback went down and needed help getting up.
Before I go off on what seems like a rant about bad luck, though, let's talk about the game. Here are a few things I noticed:
- Jaison Williams is now dubbed Jaison Steel-hand Williams.
- Jeremiah Johnson was completely ineffective!
- Harper has Dennis Dixon-like potential
- Ed Dickson is the best receiver on the Ducks squad.
- LeGarrette Blount is about to have a breakout season.
As I have made obvious, I became a big Harper supporter as he proved he can run the offense. Jeremiah Masoli is a fine player, but it's better if Harper runs the offense in place of Justin Roper.
The reason is simple: Harper is the quarterback of the Ducks future, but if Roper can come back, I hope he does. This is gonna be a long year if he can't.