Random Thoughts before I go to bed...
* Another type of football game I enjoy is the kind where Ohio State gets pounded like the rented mules they are. Although it sucks for Florida or Georgia to have to play a legitimate opponent in the BCS title game, at least the game will be somewhat competitive. Those hacks in Columbus have nearly bored me to tears the last two seasons.
* If the Tide play like they did today and in Week 1, they'll beat the Hapless Hogs by 4 TDs. next week. They won't need phantom pass interference calls to do it either.
* Steve Spurrier and the Gamecocks are toast. Judging by his demeanor on the sidelines, the OBC has lost his passion for the game. While the D kept the game close today, the offense was sad again. 18 rushing yds? The Gamecocks are 0-2 in the SEC East and have a -4 TO margin in conference play.
* Vandy is 3-0. Again. Will this be the year they come through and go bowling? Next week's game in Oxford will be a big test. Looks like the Rebels were flat tonight, but after last week's heartbreaker, that's not surprising.
* Just saw how that UK/MTSU game ended... wow. A little karmic retribution for the Bluegrass Miracle a few years back. What a devastating loss that would have been for the Big Blue.
* Stumbled across this flow chart on "How to Argue College Football". Good stuff.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?