Ted Williams: Homeless Man Snags Dream Job With Cleveland Cavaliers
Ted Williams, a homeless man from Ohio with a "golden voice," may have a job with the Cleveland Cavaliers after becoming an overnight sensation when a video of him surfaced on YouTube.
The video shows Williams panhandling for spare change with a signs that tells the story of his golden voice. While looking rough and beaten down by the cold weather and perils of homeless life, Williams' voice is anything but beaten down.
Williams admitted to the camera that he was going to be a rising star in the industry before alcohol and narcotics ruined his life. The man is the walking embodiment of what can happen when substance abuse takes over.
However, this story may have a happy ending. Multiple reports are surfacing centered around Williams. He is scheduled to do several interviews with talk shows after being discovered on YouTube. The most recent rumor is a potential job with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Here is a list of potential jobs for Williams, listed by AllAccess.com:
- Arena announcer for the Cleveland, including a salary and help with a home mortgage
- OHIO CREDIT UNION LEAGUE gave him $10,000 cash and a retainer deal for voicework
- ESPN is reportedly offering him a job
- MTV reportedly wants to discuss a reality series
- A free vacation trip to Hilo, HI to voice a commercial...and the list goes on!
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?