1. Florida State has surrendered at least 40 points in two of its last three games.
2. Kentucky QB Andre' Woodson averaged three TDs per game in the last five games of the season.
3. Bobby Bowden has never coached against Kentucky.
4. Kentucky is trying for bowl wins in consecutive seasons for the first time in more than half a century.
5. The Noles rank 90th out of 119 major colleges in scoring offense, while Kentucky is 15th.
6. If FSU loses to Kentucky, it would mark the first time since the 1975 and 1976 seasons that the Noles have won seven games or fewer in two consecutive years.