13 Bold Predictions For The 2008 NFL Season
It's a beautiful day. College football is full speed ahead and the NFL has started with a full slate of games tomorrow. I repeat, it's a beautiful day.
In honor of the impending greatness, I am unveiling my bold predictions for the new year. Once you see them, you'll realize that If I get one right, I should be able to feel pretty good about myself. Some of them are fairly mild, and some are REALLY out there.
With that, here it goes.
- Tommie Harris will finish with ten or more sacks
- Calvin Johnson has the best fantasy season this year by a receiver
- Chad Henne has a better year than Matt Ryan
- Mike Hart becomes a solid fantasy option and the second back in a two back system in Indy (70-30 time share)
Brady Quinn finishes the season as the Browns starting QB
- Ricky Williams becomes the starting running back once again in Miami with a large share of the the carries
- Devin Hester finishes with more than 10 total TD's
- Neither Kyle Orton or Rex Grossman finish the season as the Bears starting QB
Reggie Bush finishes with more than 1600 total yards
- Peyton Manning once again sets the TD single season record, passing Brady's 50 from last year
- Jonathan Stewart finishes the year with better production than any other rookie (All rookies)
- Sidney Rice becomes the unquestioned NO. 1 receiver in Minnesota and will go into next year as a number 1 or 2 fantasy receiver
- Steven Jackson finishes with more than 2000 total yards and 12+ TDs
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?