Just moments ago at the Fields Dynamite!! 2010 press conference, four more bouts were added to the Dynamite!! fight card.
Former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion and current DREAM light heavyweight champion Gegard Mousasi will take on K-1 heavyweight champion Kyotaro in a K-1 rules match; K-1 rules bouts are 3x3 minute rounds.
Fields Dynamite!! 2010 will be live on HDNeT on New Year's Eve and will feature two title fights: Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Marius Zaromskis for the DREAM welterweight title and Bibiano Fernandes vs. Hiroyuki Takaya for the DREAM featherweight title.
In addition to Mousasi vs. Kyotaro, it was announced that former DREAM superhulk champion Ikuhisa "Minowaman" Minowa will take on Sengoku fighter Hiroshi Izumi in an open-weight rules bout,
FEG officials also confirmed the bout between the legendary Hayato "Mach" Sakurai against Jason High.
Also on the card will be the always exciting featherweight Hideo Tokoro against K-1 fighter Kazushi Watanabe.
Fields Dynamite!! 2010 Fight Card:
- Bibiano Fernandes vs. Hiroyuki Takaya (for DREAM featherweight title)
- Marius Zaromskis vs. Kazushi Sakuraba (for DREAM welterweight title)
- Shinya Aoki vs. Yuichiro Nagashim (Special rules match)
- Gegard Mousasi vs. Kyotaro (K-1 rules match)
- Hayato Sakurai vs. Jason High (DREAM rules match)
- Josh Thomson vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri (DREAM rules match)
- Caol Uno vs. Kazuyuki Miyata (DREAM rules match)
- Hideo Tokoro vs. Kazushi Watanabe (DREAM rules match)
- Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Hiroshi Izumi (Open-weight match)
- Akiyo "Wicky" Nishiura vs. Tetsuya Yamamoto (K-1 rules match)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!