Hey, when you’re on your third qb and your OL has about as no experience, UCLA fans should be thrilled that we are even getting mentioned.
It’ll be interesting to see how UCLA plays against BYU. Karl Dorrell couldn’t put two good games together in a row…let’s see if Neuheisel can do it.
- La Bruin Lista - 9/3/2008: Walker the #1 DC in the Country, Chow the #2 OC (0)
- Kevin Craft: Bonafide Magician (0)
- “The Football Monopoly in Los Angeles is Officially Over” (4)
- It’s On. (2)
- Stop reading about UCLA football (0)
- In the Bleachers Pac-10 Preview (0)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!