This is the best and worst all of college football has to offer. If you know of any other terrible uniforms that I missed or you think the list should be moved around, let me know.
THE BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNIFORMS
10. Miami Hurricanes: You know where they're from with those colors.
9. Hawaii Warriors: The dark green and black just works well together.
8. Texas Longhorns: The best color orange there is.
7. UCLA Bruins: They pull of the powder blue and gold with style
6. Ohio State Buckeyes: You got to love the Scarlet and Grey.
5. USC Trojans: Those uniforms are doing something good for them.
4. Florida State Seminoles: Garnet and gold just looks good, plus the best helmet in football next to Ohio State.
3. Oregon Ducks: With all the different uniforms they got, they have to be on the list for trying so hard.
2. Michigan Wolverines: Blue and maize—now that’s classic.
1. Penn State Nittany Lions: Some people say they are boring, but old school just looks a bit cooler.
THE WORST COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNIFORMS
10. SMU Mustangs: Not a big fan of their plain helmets.
9. Northwestern Wildcats: The Purple just looks like Grimace, Ronald McDonald’s friend.
8. Duke Blue Devils: Just like North Carolina, the basketball team does it better.
7. Boise State Broncos: The orange and blue are just exhausting.
6. Baylor Bears: I just do not like the green.
5. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Green Jerseys): They look stupid, and the fact is they lose all the time in them.
4. North Carolina Tar Heels: Carolina Blue just works with the basketball uniforms.
3. Iowa State Cyclones: I don’t like the red and yellow—it doesn’t look like it goes well together.
2. Minnesota Golden Gophers: Just terrible colors—I have nothing else to say about that.
1. ECU Pirates: The only teams that can pull off purple and yellow are LSU and the Lakers.