1. (1) New York Jets (9-2)
2. (2) New England Patriots (9-2)
3. (3) Atlanta Falcons (9-2)
The Falcons have won seven consecutive home games, but now face the difficult task of going on the road for the next three weeks.
4. (4) Baltimore Ravens (8-3)
5. (5) New Orleans Saints (8-3)
Who will win the Jets-Patriots game on Monday?
Drew Brees had his streak of six consecutive games with multiple touchdown passes snapped, but a great defensive play by Malcolm Jenkins set up the Saints' quarterback for the only TD strike he would need against the Cowboys.
6. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3)
The Steelers were fortunate to escape Buffalo with an overtime win, but in a trap game, they'll take the victory any way they can get it.
7. (11) Chicago Bears (8-3)
8. (7) Philadelphia Eagles (7-4)
Andy Reid must think field goals are worth nine points.
9. (10) New York Giants (7-4)
10. (9) Green Bay Packers (7-4)
11. (19) San Diego Chargers (6-5)
12. (8) Indianapolis Colts (6-5)
Quick passes into the flat to guys like running back Donald Brown helped the Colts score a touchdown on their first drive, but they strayed from that plan and turned the ball over four times en route to their first home loss of the season. (Yes, I lost by 0.25 points with Brown on my fantasy team Sunday night.)
13. (12) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4)
The Bucs are 0-4 against winning teams.
14. (14) Miami Dolphins (6-5)
The Dolphins have alternated wins and losses for the past eight games.
15. (18) Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)
16. (16) Houston Texans (5-6)
17. (17) Oakland Raiders (5-6)
The Raiders' fifth-ranked rushing offense was held to just 16 yards by the Dolphins.
18. (25) Minnesota Vikings (4-7)
Should only be about two weeks before Brett Favre calls out his new coach.
19. (13) Washington Redskins (5-6)
20. (20) Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5)
The Jags' 27th-ranked pass defense couldn't even stop a Giants offense playing without Hakeem Nicks and Steve Smith.
21. (15) Tennessee Titans (5-6)
22. (21) Cleveland Browns (4-7)
23. (23) Seattle Seahawks (5-6)
The Seahawks dropped to the worst rushing offense in the league following their 20-yard performance at home against the Chiefs.
24. (24) St. Louis Rams (5-6)
You don't have to be a winning football team to win the NFC West.
25. (22) Denver Broncos (3-8)
26. (27) San Francisco 49ers (4-7)
Just one game out of the playoffs!
27. (26) Arizona Cardinals (3-8)
Just two games out of the playoffs and two games out of the No. 1 Draft pick.
28. (28) Dallas Cowboys (3-8)
The Cowboys had been playing cleaner football under Jason Garrett, but three turnovers, including a crucial fumble by Roy Williams in the fourth quarter, snapped their four-game Thanksgiving Day winning streak.
29. (29) Buffalo Bills (2-9)
Thou shall not blame the Lord for your dropped game-winner.
30. (30) Cincinnati Bengals (2-9)
If the Bengals keep playing this poorly, they may get to play on Thanksgiving every year.
31. (31) Detroit Lions (2-9)
32. (32) Carolina Panthers (1-10)
That's the first time Kasay missed two field goals in one game since Week 7 of last year.
Follow me on Twitter at @ JordanHarrison .
Jordan Schwartz is one of Bleacher Report's New York Yankees and College Basketball Featured Columnists. His book Memoirs of the Unaccomplished Man is available at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and authorhouse.com.
Jordan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org