BCS Rankings: The Official Top 10
Once more, the official Top 10 this week.
Remember, Sunday, Dec. 5, is D-Day. There won't be a heck of a lot of suspense if Oregon and Auburn both win. But if one of them lose...oh boy.
9. Oklahoma (headed to the Big 12 title game)
8. Michigan State (likely no Rose Bowl or BCS game)
6. Ohio State (Buckeyes can't jump Wisconsin this week)
5. Wisconsin (no reason to believe this will change, Wisky on its way to Pasadena)
2. Oregon (first time a No. 1 team has dropped in the final four weeks of the BCS standings without losing)
Most recent updates:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?