The Biggest Wrestlemania Attraction Of All Time – The Undertaker.
Now that we’ve turned the corner from WWE Survivor Series 2010, we are now on the Road to the Royal Rumble, which is the first stop on the Road to Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta, Georgia. What better way to kick off the journey than to first decide on the main event. WWE has many concerns going into the upcoming ‘Mania, particularly as it relates to the Phenom. So we will attempt to breakdown all of the possible scenarios for the Undertaker’s next ‘Mania opponent, but first, some questions to consider:
1) Will this be the Undertaker’s Final Wrestlemania? – Rumors continue to swirl about the Undertaker’s health, and that he may be looking to get out of the business on top….then again, this would be 19-0….and 20-0 sure sounds a lot better than 19.
2) Will this be the Undertaker’s final Match Ever? – Will the Undertaker retire at a ‘Mania, or where he began at Survivor Series, or will he walk off into the sunset….
3) Will the Undertaker even be healthy enough for Wrestlemania? The Undertaker is out right now having surgery, and there are many WWE officials that are concerned he may not be well enough to even compete by next March.
4) Who would the WWE even believe has even the slightest chance of beating the Undertaker? – After seeing him go 17-0, we know that the Streak is here to stay. But for the first time in years, many believed that Shawn Michaels had a chance, once the stakes were high enough with his own career on the line? Is there a superstar who the fans will believe actually has a legit shot at winning…..?
5) Who will you pay money to see?