10 Things That Qualify the SportsLifer as An Old Guy
1. I went to a baseball game at the Polo Grounds.
2. I saw Ted Williams, Roger Maris and Mickey Mantle homer…in the same game.
3. I saw an NBA double-header…at the old Madison Square Garden.
4. I remember when New York Football Giants games—even championship games—were blacked-out at home.
5. I saw Lew Alcindor play…in high school.
6. I watched the Giants play at Yankee Stadium…and the Yale Bowl, too.
7. I saw the Rangers face-off against the Bruins at the old Garden in the days of the Original Six.
8. My dad saw Babe Ruth play.
9. I remember goalies without masks and canvas Cons.
10. I saw Honus Wagner play shortstop. NOT. I may be old…but not that old. Wanted to see if you were paying attention, lol.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?