1. I went to a baseball game at the Polo Grounds.
2. I saw Ted Williams, Roger Maris and Mickey Mantle homer…in the same game.
3. I saw an NBA double-header…at the old Madison Square Garden.
4. I remember when New York Football Giants games—even championship games—were blacked-out at home.
5. I saw Lew Alcindor play…in high school.
6. I watched the Giants play at Yankee Stadium…and the Yale Bowl, too.
7. I saw the Rangers face-off against the Bruins at the old Garden in the days of the Original Six.
8. My dad saw Babe Ruth play.
9. I remember goalies without masks and canvas Cons.
10. I saw Honus Wagner play shortstop. NOT. I may be old…but not that old. Wanted to see if you were paying attention, lol.