Dwyane Wade's Miami Heat Take on Gerald Wallace's Charlotte Bobcats in Miami
What: LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, the rejuvenated Chris Bosh and the rest of the Miami Heat take on the exciting Charlotte Bobcats led by high-flyer Gerald Wallace.
Tipoff: 7:30 PM ET, Friday, November 19, 2010
Where: American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
Spread: Miami by 11.5
TV/Radio: Sun Sports, 790
Records: Miami 7-4, Charlotte 4-7
- Journalist banned from receiving heat credentials.
- Wade has had flu-like symptoms, but is expected to play.
- Joel Anthony’s twitter trending.
Keys To The Game
- Shot Quality—Miami tops the league in offensive efficiency, averaging 1.37 points per shot, while Charlotte is fourth at 1.30. Both teams play solid perimeter defense. This one will be about getting high percentage looks inside. Bosh has a huge quickness advantage against Boris Diaw. Expect a similar game-plan to the Phoenix game. Bosh is in store for a another big game.
- Defensive intensity—Miami shut down a hot shooting Suns team from the perimeter on Wednesday. Charlotte ranks sixth in the NBA, shooting 40 percent from three. Miami’s perimeter defenders need to show the same urgency and close out hard on shooters. Stephen Jackson, Gerald Wallace, and D.J Augustin are all shooting in the 40 percent range from the outside. Will Wade’s health limit him on the defensive end?
- Shut down Wallace—If LeBron can limit Wallace’s (18.5 PTS) offensive production, it’s going to be extremely difficult for the Bobcats to score. Expect a blowout if Wallace doesn’t explode as Charlotte doesn’t have many creators on offense.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?